INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using our Web Site you consent to this use.
When you use services provided on this Web Site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and/or debit/credit card details. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- (a) To fulfill our agreement with you, including processing your flight, sending you your itinerary, or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation;
- (b) To register you with our Web Site and administer our Web Site services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services by contacting us;
- (c) To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail.
We need to know the names of all passengers traveling. If you are booking a flight on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. We proceed on the basis that you have obtained this consent.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may give information about you as follows:
- (a) to our branches in TravelCreed;
- (b) to trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book hotels, chauffeurs, hire cars, onward flights or other services quickly and easily;
- (c) to customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries;
- (d) to third party organizations involved in credit card authorization;
- (e) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
- (f) to our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our Web Site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
The cookies that are used in the web sites and pages could be rendered by TravelCreed, in which case, are rendered from the servers that operate them. If you have not activated the option that avoids the cookie implementation in your hard disk, you may explore your hard disk following the instruction manual and help provided by the operating system (normally, in the Windows operating systems you should review the "C:/Windows/Cookies" folder or the corresponding disk unit) to learn more in detail about each server from which the cookies are sent.